Best Smart Gadgets for Your Home – Luxebook
A smart home gadget or accessory is a gadget that links to a hub and allows you to control some aspects of your house via your smartphone or the internet. The finest smart home device is determined by your requirements. Alarms, smart locks, thermostats, fans, and cameras are among the hundreds of smart home gadgets available. If you’re a smart home beginner or a tech-savvy homeowner, we’ve rounded up a list of some of the best gadgets to make your home smarter!
Philips Hue White A19 Starter Kit
The Philips Hue White starting kit comes with two bulbs as well as a hub for connecting them to other smart home devices. The bulbs’ brightness can be varied (up to 800 lumens) and connected up to 50 to a single hub. Phillips bulbs are compatible with a variety of smart home technologies, such as Alexa, Apple HomeKit, IFTTT, Google Home, and Nest. It also includes the Philips Hue Sync software, which allows users to connect their smart lights with multimedia data on their Mac or Windows computer.
Themis Smart Mirror
The Themis Smart Mirror is a wellness companion for your bathroom or spa. It focuses on home health and well-being. The mirror is equipped with a camera, an infrared temperature sensor, and a UV skin examination light. It monitors various health markers and uses this data to deliver health-improvement advice. It boasts a 10-inch touch screen and is the perfect size for placing over your bathroom sink.
TCL Breeva Air Purifier
The TCL Breeva Air Purifier can provide cleaner and fresher air in as little as 12 minutes! The Breeva Air Purifier’s 360-degree in-take and effective room circulation make it ideal for spaces ranging from 365 to 883 square feet. The 5-stage filtration technology guarantees that the air in your house is pure and healthy. With an innovative air quality monitoring technology that includes a high-precision laser and VOC sensor, the Breeva automatically detects the air quality in your house and adjusts the fan speed to keep your air really clean.
Amazon Astro is a robot that zips around your house keeping you company, responding to Alexa’s voice requests, connecting you to family and friends, keeping you occupied, and transporting stuff from room to room for you in its cargo basket. Despite its adorable, pet-like appearance, the Astro also functions as a roving inside security camera and can defend your house by sending notifications if it detects alarms, broken glass, or intruders.
Brava Glass Countertop Oven
The Brava Glass smart countertop oven allows you to have an immersive culinary experience. With a 97% tinted glass screen, this smart oven can now make preparing five-star meals at home as simple as possible. On the front of the oven, there is a cutting-edge glass pane. The goal is to provide consumers with a complete and clear view of the appliance’s interior and lighting as food cooks to perfection. Furthermore, this smart oven can Air-Fry, Roast, Bake, Sear, Toast, Reheat, Rice Cook, Slow Cook, Dehydrate, and Stay Warm thanks to the Pure Light Cooking Technology. A heat-resistant internal camera and machine vision are used to monitor the cooking process. Remote watching is also possible on mobile devices thanks to the mobile app.
- Smart home gadgets link to a hub and allow you to control some aspects of your house via your smartphone or the internet.
- There are hundreds of smart home gadgets available including alarms, locks, thermostats, fans, and cameras.
- Smart devices like the Philips Hue White starting kit come with a hub and bulbs that can be connected to other smart home devices.
- The Themis Smart Mirror focuses on home health and well-being and is equipped with features like a camera, an infrared temperature sensor, and a UV skin examination light.
- The TCL Breeva Air Purifier can provide cleaner and fresher air in as little as 12 minutes and has an innovative air quality monitoring technology.
- Amazon Astro is a robot that functions as a security camera and can zip around your house keeping you company and transporting stuff from room to room.
- The Brava Glass smart countertop oven allows you to have an immersive culinary experience and can cook a variety of dishes with its Pure Light Cooking Technology.
Smart home gadgets and accessories can make your life easier and more convenient. From lighting and air quality to cooking and security, there are hundreds of smart devices available for your home. Consider your requirements and choose the best one that suits your needs.
Smart home gadgets and accessories are now more prevalent than ever before. The gadgets we’ve listed will help you make your life at home more convenient, enjoyable and safer. Whether it is automating your lighting or monitoring the air quality in your home, these gadgets will make your life easier.