Mindshare has appointed Nancy Hall as CEO for North America. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Hall joins from IPG’s Matterkind, where she was U.S. CEO, driving addressable strategies, data and audience programs, and media activation capabilities for clients across verticals. She will lead the strategy and operations for Mindshare’s work across the U.S. and Canada, connecting the culture of more than 1,700 people and overseeing its diverse roster of both domestic and multinational clients. Hall’s appointment follows Mindshare’s recent awards and innovations, including “Media Agency of the Year,” and the launch of the Women’s PMP, among others.
– Mindshare is a global media agency network that is part of WPP.
– Hall had previously worked for 15 years at Epsilon Conversant in various leadership roles, including SVP, Sales and SVP, Travel Solutions.
– In 2022, Hall was named one of PerformanceIN’s Top 30 US Changemakers in Partnership Marketing.
– Mindshare recently won “Media Agency of the Year” from Campaign USA and MediaPost, as well as “Best Affiliate and Partner Marketing Agency” from PerformanceIN.
– Mindshare finalized its integration of performance agency Neo Media World last year, working in partnership with GroupM’s Nexus.
Nancy Hall’s appointment as CEO for North America is a strategic move for Mindshare and WPP as they continue to drive growth and innovation in the media industry. Hall’s vast experience in addressable, performance marketing, branding, programmatic, commerce, search, social, streaming and advanced TV, data, technology, and media strategy will be invaluable to the agency. Her appointment follows Mindshare’s recent success in awards and product and capability innovations, and will likely further strengthen the agency’s position as a leader in the media industry.
Mindshare’s appointment of Nancy Hall as CEO for North America is a significant move for the agency and WPP. Hall’s extensive experience in the industry and expertise in various areas of media strategy will be a valuable addition to the agency, especially as they continue to drive growth and innovation in the industry. With Mindshare’s recent successes in awards and innovations, the agency is positioned to further solidify its position as a leader in the media industry.